Unfortunately, the iPhone did not include any marijuana emojis. Not to worry – us weed smokers have gotten creative. The following is a list of emojis that were not intended to be about marijuana, but I think they work pretty well.
Perhaps most important is that these emojis are stealthy and inconspicuous.
1. Trees: Using the term ‘trees’ to mean marijuana has become pretty universal.
2. Fire: Gotta have a way to light up those trees.
3. Cloud: Blowing smoke. Combine this with the lips or a face to complete the picture.
4. Rocket: Ready for blastoff? Use this emoji to show just how high you go. Add the moon and stars as you see fit.
5. Leaf: I know – it’s a maple leaf, but it’s the closest thing we get to a proper weed leaf.
Related Article: Marlboro Marijuana Cigarettes: Real or Hoax?
6. OK: They say it’s the ‘OK’ symbol. We say it’s the ‘holding a joint’ symbol.
7. Peace Sign: This one is for the hippie in all of us – an homage to a time of marijuana’s awakening.
8. Smiley Face w/ tongue – Admit it, we all get that high sometimes.
9. Pineapple: This one is for /r/trees. You can really thank that subreddit for #1 also.
10. Heart: The symbol of love – Perfect to show how you feel about Mary Jane.
If you enjoyed this article then here’s a few of my other articles you might like: